- Forecast View
- Weather Maps
- Radar & Satellite
- Additional Features
- WeatherPro Premium
- WeatherPro HD
Android Tapp 01/2012:
“WeatherPro is breathtakingly detailed and comprehensive.”
"Now that’s some impressive precision!"
"Weather Pro answers the question - what's the best Android Weather app?"
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
- 3-hourly intervals
- Dynamic short-term forecast for instant overview (Smartphone)
- Weather reports for over two million locations worldwide
- Worldwide weather alerts
- Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
- Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
- View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
- And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
- Radar images for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
- Automatically shows your current location
- Pan and zoom functionality
- Tilt screen for landscape format
- Stunning, high resolution weather maps
- Interactive weather icons and city temperature
- Connect to MeteoEarth – switch to a 3D map view in MeteoGroup’s brand new app MeteoEarth at the touch of a button.
- Create and share your own personalised weather photos (Smartphone)!
- Connect to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo!
- If your device has an integrated weather sensor then WeatherPro will automatically display the data (such as pressure, humidity and temperature) on the forecast screen giving you hyperlocal weather wherever you are (Smartphone).
- Our widgets (with weather and clock) are customizable! Following user feedback, you can now choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient and use the live wallpaper as background. We’ve also introduced a new widget for your lock screen which shows the latest weather conditions.
- Live Wallpaper with current weather images
- Always show the weather for your current location with the “My location” favourite setting
- App2SD compatibility
- Interactive city search (GPS)
- Favourites settings
- Points of interest
- Available in 14 European languages
- No adverts
WeatherPro is developed by MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company, and therefore offers high-quality, detailed weather forecasts. The unrivalled range of weather features gets ever more comprehensive with regular updates.
Premium is available as in-app upgrade but we will not hassle you about it and there is no obligation whatsoever to subscribe. In addition to all the above features, with the 3-monthly or annual Premium subscription you will get:
- Hourly forecasts – for when timing is crucial!
- 14 day forecasts – for planning ahead
- NEW! Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
- Stunning, high resolution maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe (showing the difference between rain, freezing rain, snow and so on), radar forecasts, worldwide visible and infrared satellite images, air pressure, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
- Weather alerts displayed in the widgets plus the option to receive alerts in the notifications bar.
- Precipitation-type radar – Standard radar only shows precipitation but you can’t tell if it’s rain, snow, hail etc. Change all that with this fantastic feature available on Premium.
- Forecast radar – There’s no need for guessing anymore – use our Premium radar feature to see the forecast.
- Ski Weather - For over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
- Beach Weather – this fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations
- 40 images for radar and satellite
- Wind conditions
- And more…
If you do not have a Premium subscription and you wish to hide the features that are not available within the standard app, you can now do so within More / Settings / Subscription & Account.
For more information about downloading WeatherPro please click here.